We are always looking for quality developers and architects to join our growing team and assist on internal and customer projects.
Your core duties will involve the following tasks:
- Installation, Deployment and Configuration of Identity platforms based on requirements
- Integration of Internal applications for authentication and authorization
- Integration of SaaS based applications using federation protocols
- Development of connectors for provisioning to target systems
- Development of Workflow using BPM engines to manage identity life-cycle management.
- Documentation of procedures and run books
- Development of automation scripts
- Development of performance testing scripts
We offer very competitive salaries and bonuses, access to our Partner Companies for exclusive training opportunities, mentorship under one of our expert architects, exciting projects which will constantly challenge your abilities, and an annual bonus program tied to company and personal performance.
Availability to travel is a must, as our clients are located across Canada and the USA.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Expert Java Development skills
- Good knowledge of Web Services
- Expert level use and understanding of Linux and Unix Operating systems.
- Good knowledge of n-tier Architecture models
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating system
- Strong knowledge of Encryption, SSL, Signing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Security focused degree.
- CISSP certfication
- LDAP Knowledge
- MS Active Directory Knowledge
- J2EE security knowledge
- REST / Json knowledge
- Knowledge about specific Protocols used in IAM: SAML, SPML, OAUTH, OpenID Connect, etc.
- Experience deploying J2EE applications
- Experience configuring J2EE containers
- Experience with databases mySQL, Oracle, Postgres
- Experience developing Java applications is a plus